Akikazu Nakamura's Profile
- Graduated from NHK (Japan Broadcasting Coorporation) school of traditional music.
- Graduated from Berklee College of Music in Boston with summa cum laude (majored composition and improvisation).
- Studied at the New England Conservatory for graduate studies of composition major.
- Tour over thirty countries comissioned by Ministry of Foreign Affair of Japan.
- Performed at the Ravinia Festival in Chicago as the first Japanese solo performer.
- Appeared in WNYC and many other Radio and TV in the world.
- Invented to use circular breathing for Shakuhachi.
- Produced his own group "FOREST" for the CD titled "NEUTRAL POINT", published by JVC and distributed in the USA by MCA, to which given eigth rank at the FM radio station in the USA.
- Recorded Somei Satoh's works in the CD "Sun Moon" which is published by New Albion Records.
- Formed Kokoo at 1995 for playing rock, jazz improvisation, Western classical music and experimental avant garde.
Contact to Akikazu Nakamura :
Many musicians are seeking cheap web hosting
along with free domain registration
for their personal websites to host on dedicated servers.